Santa Ana Day Centre for Elderly People
The Santa Ana de Utebo (Zaragoza) Day Centre for Elderly People Santa Ana de Utebo (Zaragoza) is a unit that cares for elderly people during the day, particularly those with physical or psychological deterioration. It aims to improve and maintain their level of personal independence and support families and caregivers with the task of caring for elderly people. The centre serves meals, helps with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy and leisure activities.
The DomusVi team comprises qualified, experienced staff for each function. They work according to DomusVi care, organisational, quality and management protocols.
Transport: Commuter train / Bus / There is a large parking area by the door to the centre.
The Santa Ana Day Centre for elderly people is owned by the Instituto Aragonés de Servicios Sociales and managed by DomusVi . All places are subsidised.
30 day centre places
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Adapted transport
- Possibility of contracting extra hours
- Services maintained over weekends
- Shower service