Valdeolivas Day Care Centre for Elderly People
925 49 10 12
Calle Arroyada, 45593 Bargas, Toledo
Request information Valdeolivas Day Care Centre for Elderly People
Valdeolivas Day Care Centre for Elderly People offers all the conveniences of being in the heart of the quiet village of Bargas, within easy reach of both the cities of Toledo and Madrid.
The day care centre for elderly people looks after clients during the day, offering support services, helping with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy and leisure activities. It aims to improve and maintain their level of personal independence and support families and caregivers with the task of caring with our elderly people.
The staff is qualified and experienced . They work according to the company care quality and management protocols.
Access: Bargas-Toledo bus route, stop at 8 minutes walking / City buses / By CM-40 or A-42 roads from Toledo, 15 minutes. Private car parking available.
Valdeolivas has partially subsidised places with the Junta de Comunidades de Castilla-La Mancha.
20 day centre places
- If you do not want to leave your relative at home alone while you are at work…
- If you are finding it increasingly difficult to live with your relative and would like a few hours help every day…
- If you think your relative would benefit from mixing with other people and staying active…
- If you would like to improve your relative’s quality of life without having to give up his or her home…
- If you would like to try using a day centre before booking your relative into a nursing home…
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Adapted transport
- Shower service