Usera Day Care Centre for Elderly People
The experienced, qualified team at the Usera Day Care Centre for Elderly People looks after clients during the day, offering meals, and help with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy and leisure activities.
The staff at the unit work according to the DomusVi organisational and care protocols to
improve and maintain the level of personal independence and support families and carers with the task of caring for elderly people.
Access: Bus routes 78, 6, 60, 81 and N15. Also by A-42 road or M-30 road, from Madrid.
Usera Day Care Centre for Elderly People is owned by the Madrid Regional Government and is managed by DomusVi . All places are subsidised.
40 day centre places
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Adapted transport
- Shower service