Son Sardina Day Centre for Elderly People
The Son Sardina Day Centre for Elderly People is a special unit which offers help and support to families and caregivers and which aims to maintain or improve its users' level of independence. The centre offers help with daily tasks, physiotherapy and meal services. It also organises leisure time activities and occupational therapy.
The team at the day centre comprises qualified, experienced professionals for each function, who care for users according to DomusVi care, organisational, quality and management protocols.
Transport: Lines 12 and 27 of the EMT.
The Son Sardina Centre for Elderly People is owned by the Govern Balear and is managed by DomusVi. All places are subsidised.
30 day centre places
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Adapted transport