Coll d’en Rabassa Day Centre for Elderly People
Coll d’en Rabassa Day Care Centre for Elderly People offers day care services for elderly people by serving meals, helping with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy and leisure activities. It aims to improve and maintain their level of personal independence and to support families and caregivers with the task of caring for elderly people. The day care centre has a 30 m2 garden.
The team at the day care centre comprises qualified professionals, who care for users according to DomusVi care, organisational, quality and management protocols.
By Ma-19 road, from Palma, exit 6
Bus stop at 300m from the Day Care Centre. 18/28/35 buses
30 day Care centre places
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Adapted transport