El Serrallo Day Care Unit for Elderly People
The El Serrallo Day Care Unit for Elderly People is in the prestigious area of El Serrallo, to the south of the city of Granada. The building is extremely modern and is easy to reach from the capital of Granada in its exclusive, urban location. The unit offers day care services for elderly people by serving meals, helping with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy and leisure activities. It aims to improve and maintain their level of personal independence and to support families and caregivers who are responsible for looking after elderly people. The team comprises qualified, experienced staff for each function. They work according to the company quality and management protocols.
El Serrallo has both private and partially subsidised places with the Consejería para la Igualdad y Bienestar de la Junta de Andalucía for behavioural problems.
Transport: Cno Real de los Neveros - Fte Aconcagua bus station. Bus Line 9.
20 day centre places.
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Overnight facilities
- Possibility of contracting extra hours
- Services maintained over weekends
- Shower service