Monte Val Day Care Centre for Elderly People
Monte Val Day Care Centre for Elderly People is in the north-eastern part of Valdepeñas (Ciudad Real), in a very peaceful residential area.
The staff at the unit work according to the company care protocols providing day care services to elderly people during working hours. Our workforce is made up of a experienced and qualified team who work to improve or maintain their level of independence. The offer support services and help with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy and leisure activities. The day care centre for elderly people provides support for the families and caregivers responsible for looking after them.
Access: By roads A-43 + A-4, from Ciudad Real, exit 197. Easy parking in the local area. 1,5km from Valdepeñas bus station and 1,9km from Valdepeñas train station.
20 day care centre places
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Overnight facilities
- Adapted transport
- Possibility of contracting extra hours
- Services maintained over weekends
- Shower service