Osamen Day Centre for Psychosocial Rehabilitation
Located in the historic town of Azpeitia, near the Town Hall and opposite the local police station, Osamen Day Centre for Psychosocial Rehabilitation specialises in meeting the specific social needs of people with chronic mental illness crónicas and their families.
This is done by developing the rehabilitation resources and community support necessary for the social integration of these people and to ensure that they can live in their social and family settings in the most normalised, independent way possible.
The Osamen day centre for psychosocial rehabilitation is owned by the Diputación Foral de Guipúzcoa and is managed by DomusVi. Only subsidised places are available.
20 day centre places
- Doctor’s clinic and treatment room
- Living and TV rooms
- Visiting rooms for family members
- Resident leisure areas
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events