94 433 37 56
Contact with us
The SARquavitae Miraflores Day Care Unit for Elderly People is located on the banks of the estuary of Ibaizábal in Bilbao, close to the seven streets that make up the old town of Bilbao.
The day centre cares for elderly people serving them meals, helping them with tasks of daily living and leisure activities that improve their level of independence. They also provide support to family members and the people who care for them at home.
The team at the unit comprises qualified, experienced staff for each function. They work according to SARquavitae care, organisational, quality and management protocols.
Transport: Bus 77/ Tram
SARquavitae Miraflores has both private spaces and spaces subsidised by the
Diputación Foral de Vizcaya.
20 day centre places
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Overnight facilities
- Adapted transport
- Possibility of contracting extra hours
- Services maintained over weekends
- Shower service