Villaverde Alzheimer Day Centre for Elderly People
The Villaverde Alzheimer Day Centre for Elderly People offers day care services for elderly people by serving meals, helping with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy and leisure activities. It aims to improve and maintain their level of personal independence and to support families and caregivers with the task of caring for elderly people.
The DomusVi team comprises qualified, experienced staff for each function. They work according to DomusVi care, organisational, quality and management protocols.
Transport: Bus routes 123 and 130.
The Villaverde Alzheimer Nursing Home for Elderly People is owned by Madrid Regional Government and is managed by DomusVi . All places are subsidised.
40 day centre places
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Adapted transport
- Shower service