Madrid Sur Day Centre for Elderly People
The Madrid Sur Day Centre for Elderly People offers specialised care to older people during the day. It has a team of experienced, professionals, who look after them, helping them with tasks of daily living, organising occupational therapy activities, psychotherapy, psychology and leisure time and also offers meals.
Following the DomusVi organisational and care protocols, the staff at the unit work to improve and maintain the level of personal independence and to support families and caregivers.
Transport: Bus routes 310 and N10.
The Madrid Sur Day Centre for Elderly People is owned by the Madrid Regional Government and is managed by DomusVi. All places are subsidised.
40 day centre places.
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Adapted transport