San Crispín Day Centre for Elderly People
The San Crispín Day Centre for Elderly People in Madrid provides day care for elderly people with cognitive deterioration Alzheimer's and other types of dementia, while supporting caregivers and families.
The day centre has a team of professionals that serves meals, helps with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy and leisure activities during the day.
They work according to DomusVi care, organisational, quality and management protocols.
Transport: Metro line 6 (Puerta del Ángel) / Bus routes 31, 33, 36, 39, 500 and circular route / Nearby car park (Avenida de Portugal).
The San Crispín Centre for Elderly People is owned by Ayuntamiento de Madrid and is managed by DomusVi. All places are subsidised.
80 day centre places
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Adapted transport