The SARquavitae Condes de Corbull Day Care Unit for elderly people Sis in a historic building which was once the palace of the Count and Countess of Corbull, in the heart of Jaén, close to City Hall and to the Cathedral.
The building has been fully renovated and equipped with this specialised unit for providing day care to elderly people during working hours. The day centre serves meals, helps with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy and leisure activities. It aims to improve and maintain the level of personal independence and to support families and caregivers who are tasked with caring for our elderly people.
A team comprising qualified, experienced professionals for each function, who care for users according to SARquavitae care organisational, quality and management protocols.
Transport: Bus lines 5, 8, 10, 11, 15 and 16 / Closest public car park: San Francisco car park
All the places at SARquavitae Condes de Corbull are private.
20 Day centre places.
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Overnight facilities
- Possibility of contracting extra hours
- Services maintained over weekends
- Shower service
953 247 852