Coll d’en Rabassa Day Centre for Elderly People
Coll d’en Rabassa Day Centre for Elderly People offers day care services for elderly people by serving meals, helping with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy and leisure activities. It aims to improve and maintain their level of personal independence and to support families and caregivers with the task of caring for elderly people.
The team at the day centre comprises qualified professionals, who care for users according to SARquavitae care, organisational, quality and management protocols.
The Coll d’en Rabassa Day Centre for Elderly People is owned by the Govern de las Illes Balears and is managed by SARquavitae. All places are subsidised by the Fundación Balear de la Dependencia.
30 day centre places
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Adapted transport