Micaela Aramburu Day Care Unit for Elderly People
The Micaela Aramburu Day Care Unit for Elderly People specialises in care for elderly people during the day. It has two aims, to support our older residents' families and meet caregivers´ objectives which are to improve or maintain people's level of independence.
The team is made up of qualified, experienced staff. They offer support services, help with tasks of daily living, occupational therapy and leisure activities. They work according to DomusVi care, organisational, quality and management protocols.
Transport: Bus routes 2, 3 and 5 / RENFE Commuter trains: Estadio.
The DomusVi Micaela Aramburu Day Centre for Elderly People is owned by the Ayuntamiento de Cádiz and is managed by DomusVi.
30 day centre places.
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment
- Diet management
- Psychomotor stimulation
- Memory and cognitive stimulation workshops
- Occupational therapy
- Daily cleaning
- Festivities marking special dates
- Personalised meals for special diets
- Excursions and activities
- Organisation of social and cultural events
- Possibility of contracting extra hours
- Services maintained over weekends
- Shower service